Single Hole HIO Insurance
Would You Like a Custom HIO Quote?
How to Calculate Cost of HIO Insurance
The cost of insuring a single prize on a single par 3.
- If you had a $10,000 prize (cash or value of prize) in mind for a 160 yard hole, you would find the corresponding rate below (150-190 yards = .24c
- .24c x 10 ($10,000 of prize) = $2.40
- $2.40 is your PER GOLFER price. Multiply this by your total # of golfers for total cost of insurance.
The fine print:
- Prizes with a value greater than $20,000 require a minimum of 165 yards.
- Minimum of 60 golfers.
- Rates are for amateurs only, no professionals allowed at these rates.
- Tees must be set at insured distance or longer.
- No mulligans or practice shots.
- Under $10,000: 2 participating witnesses
- $10,001 - $50,000: 1 non-participating witness over 18 years old
- $50,001 to $100,000: 2 non-participating witnesses over 18 years old