Your 2023 Golf Tournament - GTS is Here to Help This Be Your Best Year Yet!
Now is the time to start planning for your 2023 golf tournament - the earlier the better, no matter what time of year your tournament might be, but spring tournaments need to get the ball rolling ASAP!
There are many things to be doing even if you still have snow on the ground - here is a sample check list that can get you started. Take your event to the next level by following these beginning steps for a successful 2023 Tournament:
1. Pull your committee together and assign job responsibilities
2. Do a survey with last year’s golfers
3. Call 5 golf courses and get available dates and rates
4. Put together list of last year’s sponsors and new potential sponsors
5. Create Sponsor packages
6. Put together a list of potential golfers
7. Set up a website
8. Develop a marketing plan
9. Start looking for a great golfer gift for this year - view GTS offerings here
10. Send out a press release about your organization and how the funds are used.
After you've completed the above, we're here to make things easy the rest of the way and assist you with everything you’ll need for a successful tournament:
- Check out our updated SuperTicket Fundraising Package if you want to add some big excitement and raise more money this year – you can say you’re offering one lucky golfer a $1,000 putt for cash AND a HALF MILLION DOLLAR Shootout - 5 golfers each have a shot to win $100,000 cash. If you give your golfers more, you’ll raise more!
- Logo'd Gifts to hand out to your golfers
- Custom Golf Gloves for your golfers, complete with logo’d magnetic ball marker and provided on-consignment so you only pay for the gloves you give away and everyone gets their custom size
- If you’re looking for a logo’d gift for your golfers, we’ve had a lot of great feed back on this Drawstring Cooler Bag for only $7.85 each with logo. These are great for handing out items during the morning/registration or you can fill them with ice/drinks/snacks and leaving on the carts as a nice surprise for your golfers.
- Also, these Cell Phone Battery Power Banks are a big hit this year for only $9.85 each – ensure your golfers never run out of battery out on the course! Comes with your custom logo.
- Pairs well with our Golf Cart Phone Caddy
- HIO Prizes to create excitement and give golfers a chance to WIN big prizes on Par 3 holes if they hit a hole-in-one
- Sponsor Plaques to recognize sponsors on tee boxes – also serves as a gift for sponsors to take back to their office/home
- Banners to welcome golfers and recognize sponsors
- Corrugated H-Stake Signage to recognize sponsors on tee boxes
- Golf Cart Static Clings to recognize sponsors on the golf carts
- Custom Pin Flags to really impress golfers and sponsors
- Awards and Trophies for winning teams
- We highly recommend these Crystal Swing Towers for the money – heavy weight and come in nice lined presentation boxes
Feel free to call or email us for additional information or if you have any questions:
1 (877) GTS-0555 or info@GTS59.com
We look forward to assisting you however we can in 2023!